Department :- PIECC(Pune International Exhibition And Convention Center)
|Name of HOD||Shri. Prabhakar Vasaikar|
|Designation||Superintending Engineer (Additional Charge)|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Contact No||020-27166000, 020-27166006
Departments Under Superintending Engineer :
Information about Pune International Exhibition And Convention Center( PIECC)
Pune International Exhibition And Convention Center( PIECC)
State Government of Maharashtra has decided to develop PIECC project in PCNTDA area with intention to develop exhibition center and convention center of international standards on global scale. As per GR dated 24/4/2012 of Government of Maharashtra it was decided to execute the project through PCNTDA This project is being executed by PCNTDA. Government has given approval to the master plan of the project The total area of PIECC project is around 94.87 hect.
Aims of PIECC
- Developing an exhibition cum convention center of international scale
- A leading facility in India
- With an ability to complete and operate at an international scale
Salient Features of PIECC Project:-
- Open exhibition center. (98,000 sq.m)
- Close exhibition hall A (35,000 sq.m), hall B (35,000 sq.m) and allied infrastructure.
- Close exhibition hall C (35,000 sq.m), Commercial center and museum.
- Convention center. (5,000 Persons)
Master plan of PIECC consist of open exhibition, 3 exhibition hall, Convention center & Museum, Fire Station, and admin Building, VIP Lounge, Convenient Shopping, Bus Depot, Multilevel Car Park, Commercial/ Retail Spaces, Helipads, Metro Stations, Star and Budget Hotels, Primary School, Dispensary etc
Current Status Of The Project-
- Construction work of Compound wall for the land of the PIECC (i.e 94.87 Ha.) and levelling work of 11 hectare land is Completed.
- No objection certificate is given by environment department for open exhibition center.
- The contractor has been appointed to work of Open exhibition center.
|Sr. No.||Name of Officer/ Employee||Designation|
|1||Shri Prabhakar Vasaikar||Superintending Engineer /Executive Engineer(Additional Charge)|
|2||Shri Madhukar Devade||Deputy Director Town Planning|
|3||Shri.Bhagavan Ghadage||Joint Director Finance(Additional Charge)|
|4||Shri. Abhishek Deshmukh||Deputy Chief Executive Officer||5||Smt Dipali Borhade||Senior Accounts Officer(Additional Charge)|
|6||Shri Dattatray Pawar||Sectional Engineer(Additional Charge)|
|7||Shri Satish Lahane||Assistant Account Officer(Additional Charge)|
|8||Shri Prakash Pardeshi||Retired Employee|
|9||Shri Prakash Dhore||Majdur|
|10||Shri Tukaram Shivnekar||Majdur|